Need an editor, cover designer, formatter or marketing/promotion help? Here is a compilation of services that I found, read about or that were recommended to me by others. Rebecca Berto’s list has some great people on it already and is pretty extensive. I’ll add some of her’s here, plus a few of my own. Keep in mind that I haven’t used all of them, and remember to research on your own to see who or what is best for you.
- Berto Designs
- Najla Qamber Designs
- Once Upon A Time Covers
- Steph’s Cover Design
- Mae I Design & Photography
- By Hang Le
- SY Photoshopwizard – Digital Art & Post Processing
FORMATTERS (eBook and paperback)
BOOK TOUR AND BLITZ
- Xpresso Book Tours (Only for YA and NA books and their genres)
- Orangeberry Book Tours
MARKETING, PROMOTION, MORE
- Willow’s Indie Book Services – WIBS offers a wide variety of customer friendly services from industry professionals geared to help Indie Authors create a successful career.
- Lisa Gold: Research Maven – Lisa offers a wide range of research and editorial services for authors, publishers, magazines, businesses, and nonprofits. Research, fact-checking, and information services. Content development and editorial services. Research workshops and classes.